I was asked several times a simple and difficult question ‘How did you get a job without an interview?’ I found it interesting to answer such a simple and difficult question.Over introspect I have found answer to it, its just one word ‘Abnormal’. Whenever I told this to people burst out of laugh and perhaps uncontrollable at times.
If I had to look into the reasons for this one word answer are –
1. I did choose to study because the school/institution will provide value to one’s life. It will provide a path for more meaningful life not job.
2. The people orientation quality because of my parents made me earn more people rather money. Perhaps that’s something I thank them.
3. I wrote more than 500 articles, 16 Conference papers, more than 25 research papers in journals, took an extra mile to make things happen till date and continue to do so. I did it not think of winning or for certificate sake.
4. I value people and relationship and their family rather than my life at many a times.
5. Feel bad if the product is sold for just making money, never compromise in value addition.
6. Enjoy everything I do and know’s what to do. Loves work, perhaps mad about it. I create my own work and add more working hours.
7. Takes up tasks without salary and perhaps worked or helped without it.
Perhaps these were the reasons, I was never interviewed, rather jobs were offered in the past and continues to happen. It’s great to be in this abnormal life in the normal world.
I hope you enjoyed reading this abnormal article. I look forward for your normal comments. Good day! God be with you always!