Like me, many are glued to social media in specific Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
To reach 50 million people
Radio took 38 years
TV took 13 years
Internet took 4 years
iPod took 3 years
Facebook took 2 years
How are these social media able to capture these emotions of people? I am sure most of them agree that, whether we do other routine things or not, we logging at Facebook or Twitter default. If you looked into the innovation of Television (idiot box) never made life lonely. People still play it at home and makes them ‘Never Home Alone.’ Similar we all crave to have friends, relations, happiness and ways to vent our angry boss tantrum. There are various icons that makes us to glue such as ‘Like’, ‘Notification’, ‘Chat’, and ‘Message’.
I wish the social media had the following things
1. Work from home via social media
2. A button (application) to send a post to all at the same time rather than posting it on wall of an individual person or group
3. Work related space to store files, share and make online presentation to clients
4. Love or Hate or Find New button
5. Marry Me or Marry Someone else button
(4 and 5 would have simplified many heart breaks and social-cultural challenges apart from financial institutions of big fat weddings)
What else do you like to have at social media website?
I hope you enjoyed reading this article. I welcome your ‘Like’ suggestion, views and comments. Good day! God be with you always!
Image taken from bing.com for just representation purpose.