Interviewing Cheat Sheet
1. Show up about ten minutes early, but no earlier than that.
2. Have 5 fresh copies of your resume on good quality paper.
3. Have an opening statement ready.
4. Be an active listener.
5. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? “I don’t know exactly what position I’ll have, but I’d like to continue to learn and take on responsibility and ideally build a career with the same company.”
6. Strengths and Weaknesses
7. Ask follow up questions – “What will I be focusing on right away, what will be my initial priorities in the job?”
8. Never ask a question just for the sake of asking a question or to sound smart.
9. Close with a strong interest in the position offered.
10. Follow-up with a thank you note.
Do you like to know more about interview skills?
We hope you enjoyed reading this article. Good day! God be with you always!