~Every wall has a crack : some are visible and some aren’t~
Nothing comes easy in life! Team has several individuals trying to perform tasks to reach the same goal. However, the stages that involve in formation of team is something one need to understand. Its mostly that a team formation goes through phases of understanding –
- Impressions that are often formed during the first meet.
- The different opinions or debates that occur to get that space.
- Picking the appropriate role and owning the responsibilities.
- Performing umpteen times to get the results and improve.
- Begin a new tasks with new set of goals.
Although it looks simple but its one life to contribute! The session was held for 1st year engineering students and at the end, a photo to cheer!