God answers all our prayers in four ways
1. Sometimes God gives what we ask
2. Sometimes God tells no for what we ask
3. Sometimes God tells wait for what we ask because you are not still ready for it
4. Sometimes God tells wait because I have better plans for you
Beautiful analogy to quote this
1. When a small kids asks for a a you or chocolates parent tell ok and buys happily because parents feel kid will feel happy and you can buy it.
2. When small kids tell I want to play with knife or fire parent tell no you are not playing with it because parent knows it would be dangerous if you play with knife or fire which may cause hurt to the kid which might cause pain and may be some disabilities later if I allow the kid to play with knife or fire as parents forsee what might happen.
3. A 10 year old kid goes and ask the parents to buy a bike parent will tell no not now u r not still ready for it I will buy u when u are grown up and ready for it to handle the bike.
4. Boy goes and ask the parents shall we go to Ooty this summer vacation parent tells no immediately boy gets angry you don’t give me what ever I ask them parent tells no dear I am working for the plan of taking you to Switzerland the tickets are yet to get confirmed I have better plans for you.