Mohan Raj, Rahul Nair, Anwar, Avinash, Vivek, Raja, Israar, Fredy, and John are nine students who live in a three storey building, with three rooms on each floor. A room in the West wing, one in the centre, and one in the East wing. If you look directly at the building, the left side is West and the right side is East. Each student is assigned exactly one room. Can you find where each of their rooms is:
1. Fredy does not live on the bottom floor.
2. Raja lives directly above John and directly next to Rahul Nair (who lives in the West wing).
3. Vivek lives in the East wing and one floor higher than Fred.
4. Avinash lives directly above Fred.
5. Israar lives directly above Anwar.