From my side, it’s 4.5/5
The authors have succeeded in keeping the narrative tone light throughout the book using simple, lucid language. The occasional gleams of humour even make you smile amidst the technical jargons used.
I highly recommended the book to the freshers who are about to start their professional life, to all the students and even to seasoned ‘bugmen’. Because, as it has been said, in IT, you learn something new each day.
For further reading: Maniparna
For paper back: BUGman &
For Ebook: BUGman Kindle version
MSW student, Mysore University shares She moment with Transgenders! Thanks Gautam Kumar for the support. To know about She: click here
BUGman Contest (Win Prizes) – As we share the happiness of BUGman book release (https://amritafoundation.wordpress.com/2016/09/15/bugman/), here is most awaited contest for all the Bug page friends.
Details – Ask interesting questions to your bugman’s
Time – Contest ends 24th Sept 2016, Sat 6:00 pm
Person who asks most relevant and great questions will win a great prize. (Terms and Conditions apply **)
Note that person should have asked atleast one question each for 3 BUGmans
To read all three BUGman interviews :
To buy your favourite BUGman book please refer to the following link –https://amritafoundation.wordpress.com/2016/09/15/bugman/
Medical Students at Russia. Thank you for liking and supporting She : Ekla Cholo Re
Pre-order Ebook @ Amazon: click here
Order Paper back @ Pothi: click here
God answers all our prayers in four ways
1. Sometimes God gives what we ask
2. Sometimes God tells no for what we ask
3. Sometimes God tells wait for what we ask because you are not still ready for it
4. Sometimes God tells wait because I have better plans for you
Beautiful analogy to quote this
1. When a small kids asks for a a you or chocolates parent tell ok and buys happily because parents feel kid will feel happy and you can buy it.
2. When small kids tell I want to play with knife or fire parent tell no you are not playing with it because parent knows it would be dangerous if you play with knife or fire which may cause hurt to the kid which might cause pain and may be some disabilities later if I allow the kid to play with knife or fire as parents forsee what might happen.
3. A 10 year old kid goes and ask the parents to buy a bike parent will tell no not now u r not still ready for it I will buy u when u are grown up and ready for it to handle the bike.
4. Boy goes and ask the parents shall we go to Ooty this summer vacation parent tells no immediately boy gets angry you don’t give me what ever I ask them parent tells no dear I am working for the plan of taking you to Switzerland the tickets are yet to get confirmed I have better plans for you.
(Such a beautiful story!)
In a forest, a pregnant deer is about to give birth.
She finds a remote grass field near a strong-flowing river.
This seems a safe place.
Suddenly labour pains begin.
At the same moment, dark clouds gather around above & lightning starts a forest fire.
She looks to her left & sees a hunter with his bow extended pointing at her.
To her right, she spots a hungry lion approaching her.
What can the pregnant deer do?
She is in labour!
What will happen?
Will the deer survive?
Will she give birth to a fawn?
Will the fawn survive?
Or will everything be burnt by the forest fire?
Will she perish to the hunters’ arrow?
Will she die a horrible death at the hands of the hungry lion approaching her?
She is constrained by the fire on the one side & the flowing river on the other & boxed in by her natural predators.
What does she do?
She focuses on giving birth to a new life.
The sequence of events that follows are:
– Lightning strikes & blinds the hunter.
– He releases the arrow which zips past the deer & strikes the hungry lion.
– It starts to rain heavily, & the forest fire is slowly doused by the rain.
– The deer gives birth to a healthy fawn.
In our life too, there are moments of choice when we are confronted on αll sides with negative thoughts and possibilities.
Some thoughts are so powerful that they overcome us & overwhelm us.
Maybe we can learn from the deer.
The priority of the deer, in that given moment, was simply to give birth to a baby.
The rest was not in her hands & any action or reaction that changed her focus would have likely resulted in death or disaster.
Where is your focus?
Where is your faith and hope?
In the midst of any storm, do keep faith on the Creator always. He will never ever disappoint you. NEVER.
Remember, He neither slumbers nor sleeps…